Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies is a focused, collaborative event exploring the practical applications of real-world evidence to rare diseases and next-generation treatments such as cell and gene therapy.
Join us as a partner of this event, joining stakeholders from across the real-world evidence ecosystem to converse, collaborate, listen and, ultimately, learn. Share your insights by aligning your experts with our speaker faculty, with opportunities to speak on the programme or host a roundtable, meet with the community in the exhibition hall, plus help shape and drive the conversations before, during and long after the event.
- Speaker and roundtable options
- Enduring content through video, webinar, interviews and columns – published on The Evidence Base® and the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Advertising pre- and post-event on The Evidence Base and the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, and via our social media channels
- Exhibition display space
- Brand awareness through various sponsorship options
- Complimentary conference registrations for staff and guests
For more information on packages and bespoke solutions to reach our expert and engaged audience, please contact Lucan Raphael, Business Development Director, via email at [email protected] or by phone on +44 794 1000110